Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New CX Setup

This could be the dumbest thing I've ever done or the awesomest.  Going for a test ride tomorrow to see how my attempt at a "race" ready cx bike worked out.  Cannibalized my road and single speed to pick the lightest parts out for my cx build. 

Replaced my Ksyriums with my Reynolds Attack clinchers off my road bike, moved my xtr clipless pedals off my ss, and my toupe ti off my ss as well.  Overall dropped about a pound off the bike and am loving the new look.  Really wanted to see how these wheels ride off road before I decide on a set of tubular Assaults as a race wheel.    Set up my Ksyriums with an extra set of tires to use as a pit wheel for this weekends race but if for some reason I foul up the Reynolds I'm going to feel like a dumb ass.  Time will tell I guess but in the mean time, I think it looks pretty freckin sweet




No comments:

Post a Comment